Monday, April 20, 2009

Shoe Quotes You'll Agree With !

I was wondering the other day as I felt deeply disturbed by the fact that I might be the only person constantly looking at shoe photos and obsessing over all kinds of shoes. Celebrities are absolutely nothing to me if their foots are bare :)


“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!”
- Marilyn Monroe
“Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world”
-Bette Midler
“I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty”
-Imelda Marcos
“My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet”
- Manolo Blahnik
“You put high heels on and you change”
- Manolo Blahnik
I’d make a wonderful Lady Macbeth. I’ll wear a pair of platform shoes or something.
- Bette Midler

No comments:

Post a Comment