Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What would you like to be famous for?

Being famous gives you the opportunity of always having the spotlight wherever you go. Being privileged and looked up to are only few of the things fame could bring. Considering what the society thinks of "15 minutes of fame" I would never prefer being someone who is famous for their scandals. Talent brings appreciation and approval and I would like to have a group of fans that are of good qualiy therefore for me the best way to get a ticket to the red carpet is acting. I would love to take part in Oscar winning productions or some movies that take place in festivals such as Cannes Film Festival or Berlin Film Festival. I would prefer to be out of sight regarding the papparazzi and have my own private life away from curious people that are waiting for my mistakes with open eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment