Monday, April 20, 2009



You probably know that youtube video which is basically all time most watched and it is about this girl who is obsessed with shoes and goes out shopping for some. ( Its link was sent to me about 6 times dunno why) I though it was the very thing that was missing in my blog; a shoe related song :) Here are the lyrics.




Shoes.Oh my God.Shoes.Let's get some shoes.Shoes.Oh, my God, shoes.These shoes rule.These shoes suck.Shoes.Oh, my God, shoes.These shoes suck.These shoes suck! I think you have too many shoes. Shut up! Stupid boy. Stupid boy.Let's get some shoes. Let's party.These shoes are three hundred dollars.These shoes are three hundred dollars. Let's get 'em! Um...this style runs small. I don't think you're gonna fit.I mean, your feet are kinda big. (!)




No comments:

Post a Comment